With more than 8 million tonnes of plastic being dumped in our oceans every year, it has never been so important for the Hospitality Industry to get behind sustainable water solutions.
And, in the OOH markets, as consumers turn their back on single use plastic bottled table water in favour of freshly purified sparkling or chilled water that can be bottled on site, leading water provider EauVation is at the forefront of innovation launching ground-breaking water systems that deliver delicious, freshly chilled still and sparkling water at the touch of a button.
So – why not look for a solution that allows you to save on storage space, reduces waste, meet consumers aspirations and presents an opportunity for signature marketing across water bottles – all without eroding your profit margins….
Contact the EauVation team to find out how we can help you…. www.eauvation.co.uk
January sees EauVation launch two ground-breaking products
EauVation is launching two ground-breaking products, EauVation SmartTap™ and EauVation Touch™.
Simple to use, the EauVation’ systems filter and chill mains water supply to produce delicious tasting, fresh still, sparkling and boiling water that can be dispensed into stylish, customer branded, bottles. The unique filter removes the impurities from the mains water that adversely affect flavour and smell to produce simply great tasting water.
EauVation SmartTap™ is the ideal system for drink or food prep areas in the kitchen, restaurant or office. This neat little under-counter system is compact and powerful, quickly dispensing boiling, chilled still and sparkling water options in high volumes at the simple touch of an easy-to-use, illuminated button console.
The SmartTap™ can be positioned as a stand-alone system, or under/over-sink, and has been designed to withstand the demands of high-use areas. Easy to configure, with both left and right-handed options available for flexible functionality, the height of the dispense tap can be customised to allow for bottle filling to suit each site.
In turn, EauVation Touch™, with its ‘one tap, five functions’ is the most stylish and technologically advanced multifunction tap that is on the market. Described as the most robust and reliable system available to operators, its touchscreen control panel dispenses boiling, chilled, sparkling, hot and cold filtered water as standard.
Marketing Manager Adam Lenton says that both the SmartTap™ and Touch™ are terrific products that can make a real difference for busy caterers who are looking to reduce waste and clean up their environmental act by turning to sustainable water provision:
“EauVation is increasingly the ‘partner of choice’ for those operators who want to serve water in a sustainable way. And by doing so, our customers are enjoying the added benefits of no storage, no waste, good profit margins, and engaging their consumers with signature marketing. Our new EauVation SmartTap™ and Touch™ are another step in our journey of innovation and are being launched as a direct result of us listening, and responding, to customer needs”.
Both the EauVation SmartTap™ and EauVation Touch™ have unbeatable low energy consumption, and come packed with high performing insulation. Manufactured and assembled in Great Britain using the highest quality components chosen for their proven strength, the systems are easy to install and service and offer the choice of filtered or pure boiling, chilled, still and sparkling water modules, as well as ambient water.
For more information on EauVation SmartTap™ and EauVation Touch™ and the new products due to be released very soon, please click visit www.eauvation.co.uk.
Benefits of EauVation
Great Tasting Water
- EauVation systems provides fresh, filtered water straight from the local supply.
- Our patented filter technology captures 99% of the elements that affect the taste and appearance of tap water.
- The level of sparkle can be customised during installation to create the perfect signature fizz and sparkle
Kind to the Environment
- EauVation eliminates packaging waste associated with plastic and pre-bottled water.
- Reduces refrigeration storage requirements by chilling water on demand.
- Vastly reduces your carbon footprint.
- Provides a sustainable initiative that clients, consumers, and staff will appreciate.
Personalised designer bottles
- EauVation provides personalised reusable glass bottles which really compliment your brand presentation.
- Communicates your commitment to saving the environment.
- A professional and elegant presentation of water services for restaurants, hotels, conferences, meeting areas and banquets.
Reduce costs vs bottled water
- Increased profit margins.
- Increased revenue by converting tap water drinkers into paying customers.
- Eliminates the need to pay for pre-packaged bottled water.
- Removes the need to store, refrigerate, recycle, handle and transport bottles.
Winterhalter House, Roebuck Way
Knowlhill, Milton Keynes
+44 (0)1908 359000