A brief history
Pro Display brings together vision, sound and touch with design flair, technical innovation and expert knowledge to create a truly unique range of display solutions.
Pro Display’s technologies are specified by designers, resellers, architects and integrators around the world for leading brands including BBC, Sky Sports, ITV, Bloomberg, Microsoft, Google, the Oscars, gsk, P&G, Coca Cola, Jaguar, Rolls Royce and many more.
Pro Display is an award winning manufacturer, and in the world of hospitality our products can make a tangible difference to your bottom line. In your industry, image matters, and any reason for a potential customer to choose your venue over another becomes a real competitive edge.
From signposting to advertising, entertainment to information, digital signage has come of age, replacing static noticeboards, posters and blackboards.
Pro Display’s range includes high brightness advertising screens, freestanding kiosks, sun-readable projection screens, self-adhesive projection films – even transparent LCD screens for showstopping displays:
- Freestanding digital signage kiosks for venue signposting and advertising
- High brightness monitors for the sunniest windows
- Light-rejecting projection screens for outstanding presentations, even with the lights on
Intouch touch screens
Visitors increasingly want to interact with the images they see, driven by the rise of touchscreen mobiles and tablets.
Intouch from Pro Display manufactures a range of large format multi-touch displays, interactive foils and retrofit touch frames to deliver fast, fluid interactive experiences on any screen:
- Freestanding touch kiosks for interactive maps, apps and web browsing
- Thru glass touch screens to attract and engage passers by
- Retrofit touch frames to convert existing screens into multi-touch displays
Platinum Vision from Pro Display offers a unique blend of professional quality sound and vision with an inspirational and aspirational designer look and feel. Platinum Vision helps you to blend AV with any interior, creating spaces where screens and sound become an integral part of the décor:
- Mirrorvision is a special range of bespoke mirrored glass display products designed to enhance any interior, creating the illusion of additional space while neatly integrating unsightly ‘black box’ TV screens
- Canvas Art Speakers combine surface sound technology with your choice of wall art to create a discreet and stylish audio solution
What makes Platinum Vision different to other interior design-focused solutions is its bespoke manufacture to your precise requirements, an important factor in the world of hospitality.
Improve your venue, enhance your bottom line
Pro Display’s technologies help you to communicate with customers more easily, enhancing the visual appeal of your venue and giving customers a more memorable stay.
Intouch means that any screen can be transformed to deliver an interactive experience to keep your visitors informed and entertained.
And Platinum Vision products create a seamless, integrated finish that delivers on both style and performance, minimal ongoing maintenance and built to your bespoke requirements.
That all adds up to a big impression on your customers, delivering an experience that stays with them – and that shows on your bottom line.
Find out more at prodisplay.com