This year’s line-up at the UK on-trade’s unmissable event is designed to educate, inspire and entertain on all drinks categories over the 2 and 3 of July at Olympia London.
There are just too many highlights to mention but our prediction of who Imbibe Live visitors are going to love are:
- Join ex sommelier Raj Parr as he explains his Domaine de la Côte wines and his winemaking philosophy in an unmissable session
- It’s Aperitivo Time on Monday with Imbibe Live spirits ambassador Mia Johansson, Giuseppe Gallo and friends as they discover modern interpretations of this timeless Italian social and cultural occasion
- Cider ambassador, Tom Oliver, tells all about what happens when you mix your fermentations
- Drinks writers Jess Mason and Pete Brown celebrate diversity at the bar and attendees will have the chance to taste their way through a diverse range of beers
- Spirits expert and vermouth fiend Philip Duff will be delving into the joys of vermouth styles and brands both old and new
- Oh, and for wine buffs… Imbibe Live have lined up exclusive tastings from Château Margaux and Ornellaia!
The most dynamic programme to date has been created in collaboration with Imbibe Live’s ambassadors: Mia Johansson (spirits ambassador), Xavier Rousset MS (wine ambassador), Mitch Adams (beer ambassador) and Tom Oliver (cider ambassador).
If you haven’t got your ticket yet, you can get it here.